Channel VAS had an impressive presence at MWC 2017
MWC 2017, the biggest annual meeting of the mobile industry was held several days ago in Barcelona, Spain. Channel VAS was, for another year, a focal point for many visitors that wanted to learn more about the FinTech solutions and services that Channel VAS offers and their impact in the global market.
Among several distinguished visitors was the Greek Minister of Digital Policy, Telecommunications and Media, Mr. Nikos Pappas who visited our stand and showed great interest on Channel VAS' line of business and all the technology innovations the company introduces.
- The financial inclusion gender gap in Sub-Saharan Africa and how we can address it
- African-imposed taxes on Fintech services – and the message people using micro and nano loans have sent.
- The journey of mobile adoption in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Channel VAS secures its intellectual property, updates Airtime and Data Credit Patents
- Mobile money: from brand loyalty to a revenue stream for telcos
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS