Channel VAS had an impressive presence at MWC 2017
MWC 2017, the biggest annual meeting of the mobile industry was held several days ago in Barcelona, Spain. Channel VAS was, for another year, a focal point for many visitors that wanted to learn more about the FinTech solutions and services that Channel VAS offers and their impact in the global market.
Among several distinguished visitors was the Greek Minister of Digital Policy, Telecommunications and Media, Mr. Nikos Pappas who visited our stand and showed great interest on Channel VAS' line of business and all the technology innovations the company introduces.
- Mobile money: from brand loyalty to a revenue stream for telcos
- Bassim Haidar: “Africa is not the easiest place to do business but it’s the most exciting”
- Unleashing full potential of Internet for Africa
- Middle East and Africa: towards an explosive shift to mobile broadband
- Smartphones, the steam engine of Latin America’s mobile market
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS